Here is a Vegan Mofo Survey that I found off of http://Happyveganface.blogspot.com
1. name a song that involves food in some way.
Mashed Bananas, you’d think this was due to Punkyroo but nope my child care class in 04 but I guess I didn’t hear that Wiggles song enough since my neice while I was prego wanted to watch the wiggles over and over again, needless to say all the adults playing Uno was singing the songs and my neice was in the other room!lol!!!
2. what criteria do you use when choosing a new cookbook to buy?
3. what did you eat today?
Cereal with Soy milk and a banana for breakfast, tomato-avocado-sprout sandwich for lunch, and leftover tempeh and black bean enchiladas with cubed sweet potatoes for dinner
4. name a vegan food that you know exists but you have never tried.
5. the Food Network just called and needs you to start your new show tomorrow. what will the title of the show be?
More Than a Carrot…lol I honeslty have no clue
6. favorite hot sauce or other spicy condiment?
Red Pepper flakes or banana peppers, Punkyroo LOVES banana peppers too
7. how old were you when you became vegetarian/vegan?
21 vegetarian and 21 for vegan, it was only a 4 month gap that I decided to go vegan after going vegetarian.
8. favorite vegan cheeze?
Honestly I have no clue what the name is but so far none of the cheese I can eat by itself ,like non-veg cheese, it has to be with other ingredients.
9. cutest baby animal?
That’s tough I love penguins, giraffes and bunnies (that’s our Ri Ri-short for Riley when we first adopted him at 2 1/2 months old)
10. favorite type of jam/jelly/marmalade/preserves?
11. do you take any vitamins/supplements?
12. what food/dish most embodies the Fall season?
this is my first fall season as a vegan but so far I’m going to say PUmpkin cranberry bread
13. what food would you have a hard time living without?
Pasta and Broccoli
14. coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
15. it’s 10PM and you’re starving. what do you eat?
popcorn or tortilla chips and salsa
16. if you have an animal companion, what is his/her favorite food?
Mr.B and Riley are both rabbits and they LOVE slices of banana and their papaya tablets
17. worst injury you’ve gotten in the kitchen?
probably a slice on my thumb almost cutting into the nail.
18. when you have a food-related question, who do you call?
literally, no one as of yet but If I do now I’ll be asking The Liberal Vegan, Its nice having another mom of under 3 being a vegan.
19. summer is ending- what food will you miss most?
20. what snacks do you keep in your purse/backpack/desk at work?
what don’t I keep, with a toddler I have to carry a second fridge/pantry but I always have on hand a homemade trail mix and usually organic grapes.
21. favorite soup to make on a rainy day?
AHHH I just found the BEST chili soup but it isn’t like a normal thick chunky chili and I adjusted it to be a creamy and vegan cheesy chili soup. THE BEST SOUP i’ve made. It’s on the agenda to make tommorow night!!
22. what’s your favorite combination of fresh vegetable and/or fruit juices?
I think only thing I’ve mixed like that would be some kale in our smootie since I had some left over from a dish… or maybe that was something else.
23. favorite brand of root beer?
I only drink water, OJ, smooties and an occasional glass of wine (I’d love to have a mudslide but I’d have to check to see if it meets the Vegan check first)
24. what fruit of veggie is your least favorite?
Ocra, I don’t know if it was me but I followed the directions onthe bag and it was a tough skin and extremely slimy-gooey seedy inside YUCK YUCK YUCK. I will never try to make them myself unless I try someone elses recipe and then make them.